Monday 1 September 2014

for post ProBlogger confessions

If you attended ProBlogger over the weekend I hope your head is in as much of a spin as mine is!

This week I am confessing off topic and instead going with last week's confession of micro confessions all relating to the mess of thoughts that are in my head...

So here goes;

at, during and after ProBlogger I must confess:

  • I felt very overwhelmed and a lot out of my league a lot of the time.
  • I have no idea what my niche is, if I even have one, if I even want one or if I even need one.
  • I had no idea how many people subscribed to my blog until I checked last night...the answer is 5 (*insert sad face here*)
  • I had to google how to find my subscribers because I couldn't work it out
  • I search google a lot to work out how to use blogger
  • (ever time I write (type) blogger I type blooger and then have to go back and fix it!)
  • There were many times during, and have been many times since, that I wondered if I should just walk away now
  • I'm not really sure why I blog
  • I think I now know how Dora feels swimming off alone in that big wide massive ocean, I am such a teeny tiny little fish in this big blogging ocean
  • When I was writing that a little Dora voice was singing in my head..."just keep blogging, just keep blogging"
  • You totally just sang that in Dora's voice
  • that Willpower completely left me stranded at the AMAZING QT buffet, but I expected it would so am accepting it.
  • I hate that I can't now sit and work through so many of the tips and ideas that I need to if I want to get this blog thing happening how I want it to
  • I am not sure when I will as I have so much happening in the next month or so
  • I think I need to have a little blogging break to get some clarity about what I want this blog to be
  • I got an awesome feeling inside when I was 'noticed' by 2 fellow bloggers!





Did you attend Problogger? What stood out for you?
Do you have any confessions to share?

Linking up my micro confessions with Kirsty (who I was stoked to meet in person) at
 My Home Truths for I Must Confess and Alicia at
One Mother Hen for Open Slather

No comments:

Post a Comment